- from Milan or Bologna take the A1 motorway, exit Piacenza Sud, take the ring road direction Stadium, Parma, etc.. at the end of the freeway take the S.S.45 direction Genova-Bobbio.
- from Brescia or Cremona, take the A21 motorway, exit Piacenza Sud, take the ring road direction Stadium, Parma, etc.. at the end of the freeway take the S.S.45 in direction Genova-Bobbio.
- From Turin, reached Piacenza from the A21, exit Piacenza Ovest, take the S.S.45 in direction Bobbio-Genoa;
- from Genoa, drive along the Bisagno Valley, out of the town, take the Trebbia Valley S.S.45 direction Piacenza, you will run through the towns of Liguria: Bargo, Torriglia, Montebruno, Rovegno, and Gorreto and those Emilian Ottone and Marsaglia (km. 89);
- from Pavia direction Voghera, Varzi and through the Pass of Mount Penice for the Statal Road 461 of Pass of mount Penice.
If you travel by public transport, the best is to go to Piacenza by train and get a bus to the valley in front of the station (tickets available from Café Bologna) . But be aware as the bus is not operating very often.( first run 6.35 am, last run 7.00pm) Our bus stop is Piancasale ( two kilometres before Bobbio, after the tunnel) In case of trouble call the number +39 349 1002120 for a possible transfer.